Thursday, May 12, 2011

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

I'm feeling MUCH better today. I had a massage last night (love that) and a good evening with the hubby and the scale finally showed a loss after 12 days!! That is the most frustrating thing..when you eat perfectly and exercise nearly every day and there is no loss!

My knees are feeling better so I am going to go out and do my last day of week 3 of the C25K. Even though it says we only have to jog 3 minutes, I'm going to do one of those as 4 minutes to see if I'm ready for next week's 5 minute jog.

*UPDATE* - I just completed the jog and I ran 4 minutes two times!!! ROCK ON ME!

It has been almost 2 months of being Diet Coke Free. I even had a 2 liter bottle of it at our game night the other night and wasn't even tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment