Thursday, May 5, 2011

I've Got in Under Control

Since we are getting a new fridge on Saturday and I didn't want to grocery shop before and have to take all the food out, I decided to get pizza for the girls tonight. We put in the Lion King and spread a tablecloth out. I decided that I would eat pizza too and I had 4 small slices. (These slices are no bigger than the palm of your hand). Then, I was finished!! There was still a whole lot of pizza left and my old normal response would have been to EAT IT ALL! But I didn't. I was in control! I feel great!

Tomorrow is week 3 of Couch to 5K. 3 minutes of jogging straight. Can I do it? Well I know I can do 2 minutes and 15 seconds. I think I can do 3. Tomorrow will tell.

One annoying thing is my hernia is kind of acting up. It hasn't really been diagnosed as a hernia, but I'm guessing that it is what it is because of where it is and how the pain comes and goes. Unless the pain comes back like a few weeks ago, I'm not going to bother with surgery yet. (because I don't want a cat scan).

No comments:

Post a Comment