Sunday, May 1, 2011

Feeling strong!

I completed Day 2 of Week 2 of the Couch to 5k. This means now that I walk briskly for 5 minutes then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and 2 minutes of walking for 20 minutes. I have one more day of this and then I move on to week 3 which is two repetitions of this:
* 5 minute brisk walk warm up.
* Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
* Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
* Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
* Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)

So I'm not so psyched from jumping from 1 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes of jogging but I might be able to do it! It will be challenging for sure!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I didn't realise you were doing this - I've thought of it so would love to see how you get along. I think the thing that has put me off is feeling too overweight still to run and worrying about knees etc. I WILL do this sometime so I'm going to enjoy learning what you think of it.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete