I completed Day 2 of Week 2 of the Couch to 5k. This means now that I walk briskly for 5 minutes then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and 2 minutes of walking for 20 minutes. I have one more day of this and then I move on to week 3 which is two repetitions of this:
* 5 minute brisk walk warm up.
* Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
* Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
* Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
* Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
So I'm not so psyched from jumping from 1 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes of jogging but I might be able to do it! It will be challenging for sure!