Monday, May 23, 2011

Battling the Blues Brothers...

So I think I'm PMS'ing - or otherwise I'm just being a cranky witch. The weekend has been pretty fine, but I had cravings for Diet Coke (which I haven't had in 2 months) and I was (and still somewhat am) generally unmotivated.

I did go to the gym this morning and jogged my day 1 of week 5 of the C25k. Today I jogged 5, walk 3, jogged 5, walked 3, jogged 5, walked 5. I did download a C25K app that tells me when I need to walk and when to run. I can use it with my own tunes which is helpful. I don't need to keep looking at the clock to know when to transition.

I also did Body Flow (yoga/taichi) Even that made me sweat today! If I keep following the pattern of weight loss I've had (see at the bottom of the blog, I might be in for a slow week of losing. It seems that I stay the same some times between 5-10 days in a row, then I lose a little a day for a few days and then nothing. I haven't been getting too worked up about the numbers, I am more focused on the exercise goal and the training for the 5K.

2 week ago I was over emotional and I guessed that I may have been ovulating. If I do get TOM then I was right. We shall see.

Something that makes me happy: On my IPhone I did the blues riff as my ringtone. That helps me beat the blues!

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment