Sunday, May 8, 2011

C25K and Mothers Day

I'm crabby these past few days - not sure why. I might be tired because I've been waking up earlier than usual. Last night we had our monthly game nights (which are always SUPER FUN! We grilled. I ate a bit more than usual, but again I did NOT go crazy. I had one brat, one grilled drumstick, a small scoop of pasta salad and some green salad and some chips with a glass of wine. (MALBEC - my new favorite)

We also got our all new appliances yesterday! (WOOHOO!) I love them!

This morning I got up, fiddled around a bit and then went and did my couch to 5k week 3 day 2. I was tired but I did it again, with jogging two sets of 3 minutes. Really amazing to me that I can jog 3 minutes. (twice). Can I do 5? I have one more day of 3 and then next week I do 5...

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there who give of themselves and sacrifice so their children feel love and accepted in this world! Kudos to you!

2 comments:

  1. Great couch to 5k results - one day this will be me!
    Happy Mother's Day to you xx
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you share with me which "couch to 5K" you do? Happy Mothers Day to you!

    ReplyDelete