Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm a "Fruit"cake!

I love fruit. I really LOVE it. But just like anything I love, I can easily over indulge. Seriously, I can eat 6 bananas at a time, that's how much I love them. Fresh Pineapple? Just give me a fork and knife! But alas, overindulging in these good things doesn't really help me that much mentally or physically. Fruit still raises insulin levels, and honestly binging is binging, whether it is bread, chips, cookies, or bananas. So, we do not have bananas in our house. Really it is pointless because I can't seem to control myself around them. So, I don't buy them. I have more control over grapes and cuties and apples and strawberries and blueberries, etc...so I buy those. The things I know I won't go crazy on. I think we must be that conscious of our eating habits of bad AND good things when we shop.

Please feel free to add me to your blog rolls! Even though I changed blogs to be more *private*, that really only applies to my non virtual people! I get so much encouragement here..I need it! So bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment