Sunday, September 20, 2009

The End of an Age

Birthday week is over. I am now officially 35 years old. No longer 34...No longer 30...No longer 26 (but in my mind I never aged past 26).

It's been a very fun filled, fabulous and food filled week. I went out for dinner 3x and had dinner at a friends house once. I made a wonderful lasagna for dinner guests on Friday. I didn't stress too much about the food. I even shared Bananas Foster with a friend at a restaurant. After all, it was birthday week! I feel pretty good about it. I didn't exercise as much with all the excitement. But I did have my tennis lesson yesterday and then walked around for hours at the Chicago Botanical Garden. It was lovely.

The greatest thing has happened....well okay it's really not so great, but I got my period. This is great because normally I do not have a period regularly and this one was only a month and a half after the last one. Also, I've been monitoring my temps to find out when I ovulate and it is accurate, so I might be able to pinpoint when I would be able to get preggers.

Only bad thing..now I have to reschedule the gynie.

Que sera sera...

Back to a pretty normal schedule tomorrow! Thankfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment