Thursday, September 8, 2011
I'm an Award Winner
Leah, over at My New Ending has given me a blog award!! Leah is a loving mom and wife who is working towards health, like many of us. She loves God, and is also working on the Couch 2 5K program (which I never really finished, but I did jog/walk a 5K!
"Liebster is German for friend or love." The point of the award to is to recognize blogs with less than 200 followers. I am to pick 5 blogs to share with you, so here are my picks, in no particular order!
1. Melissa over at Little Miss Married is Maintaining Victory is close to 200 followers. She battles insulin resistance but has been losing little by little the last few months!!
2. Rae Rae J over at Losing 147 is on a quest to lose and she's doing well. I love how she analyzes what she is doing and things about ways to make it better!
3. Dawn at A New Dawn is brave and does NOT use the scale. She goes only by clothes sizes and this year she's dropped 5 sizes! Her blog always has fabulous pictures! She's a great gal too, always encouraging!
4. Need to Get Me Back. Sadly, I do not even know this bloggers real name, but that doesn't keep me from reading her blog! She writes honestly about successes and trials. She's lost over 70 lbs, so she's surely had some great success!
5. Hilary over at The Big Weight is working on the New Rules of Lifting for Women. I love how she works out with her husband Joel, too! She records her goals and often gives us recipes. I confess that I do not know how many people follow her, but it's a great site and deserves the recognition!
So, check these ladies out when you have a chance (if you aren't already!) They are all fabulous in my book! (Really, check out anyone in my blog roll...You are ALL fabulous! - that's why I read you!) And pass on the award to those you know are deserving of it!!