Friday, August 26, 2011

XL Rated! (and my fitness center testimonial)

Oh yes I did just buy clothes at the consignment shop that were an XL and NOT a 1x! (I need to rebuild my fall/winter wardrobe! This just rocks. There are so many more wonderful clothing choices when you drop down into regular clothes. YAY!

I did the fitness testimonial today. Two young women interviewed me and took some photos of me. They just asked what I liked about the club, the classes I took, etc. I asked them if I could come back when I'd gotten close to the journey's end and they were very enthusiastic about that. If/when they post the pictures on line, I will of course link to it here!

Happy Friday. Tomorrow we are off the the Wisconsin Ren Faire. It should be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the XL clothes - that definitely is so much fun!

    Can't wait to read about your interview as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad your interview went well! And yay for being down another size!!!!!! :) My pants are SOOO loose right now... i'm bound to be doing some shopping soon myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a HUGE accomplishment! (pun not intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO! :) I can't describe how much better clothes shopping is getting.

    ReplyDelete