Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The New Non Emotional Me.

First, welcome to my newer readers!! Glad to have you along on this journey. The encouragement that bloggers give is just so incredibly awesome!

This morning I was thinking about why I have so much blogger (writer's) block. I always have something to say, but I'm finding it harder to come up with things to write about. I mentioned this before that there is good in that because I'm "DOING" instead of "TALKING". But I realized this morning that some of it is because I am less emotional.

No worries, I still cry at Titanic and the Notebook...but overall, I am not so unstable. Things don't tick me off as much. I'm not as likely to fly off the handle for the littlest things. I don't need to call a friend just to vent. I'm not in a general state of annoyance. Over the last 5 months I've cut out almost all processed foods AND Diet Coke. I think that having stable blood sugar levels might be the cause of this. I'm not binging 3000 calories at a sitting. I have no caffeine in me.

So I wonder then, am I becoming boring, and...old (gasp!) I will be 37 in a little over a month. The greys are coming fast and furious. Nah...I'm not boring...just settling into a calmer state of life! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader, I can chime in if you like..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ABSOLUTELY with you on the positive effects of NO MORE DIET COKE. I wish I had known what effects it had years ago and I rather blame it for sugary cravings I always had. I can agree with you - life is calmer and happier and I want this new life more than I want food.
    I had better class myself one of your older readers...but with you all the way to goal!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete