Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thinking of Christmas

I know...too early right? I just got my kids off on the school bus for the first day of 1st grade. But here is what I'm thinking....I have never done a family portrait professionally. Sure we have a lot of photos with me and Kev in the kids in them, but none taken by someone else. But this year, I'm doing it. I'm not so ashamed.

Now, onto some cleaning..I'll be taking SHbAM tonight so no work out this morning. Having lunch out with a friend and then just basking in the quietness.

Scale is continuing down again. I love this and I hate it... I hate many days where I don't lose weight and then all of a sudden I'm losing 1 lb per day (can we all say "WATER RETENTION") But it is VERY exciting to watch the scale move so fast. :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine seeing the scale move so quickly. Fun for you! :)

    I'll be basking in quietness and meeting with a friend via Skype for a chat tomorrow as my kids head off - though all in middle school now.

    ReplyDelete