Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Could Be A TV Star!!

Ok, well maybe not a star...but..

Yesterday someone from the fitness center called and asked if I would be willing to come in and tell my weight loss story and they would video it and maybe use it in their marketing!!

I haven't decided yet if I'll do it. I am so far from where I want to be, and generally I feel like such a dork when I talk, like people look at me with 2 heads...but maybe.... H
ere's how my facebook Peeps weighed in:

Keri: that's awesome......not pressure, motivation! : )

Kiersten: I was sitting in the office when they called you! That's awesome!

Keri: Jodie, this could inspire many women (and men) who think it's too late or impossible to change their lifestyles.....this is a great thing to do....and let's face it, you're way better looking than Jarred from Subway!! ; )

Amanda: I agree w/Keri--you should be proud of your hard, hard work and it would be so inspirational to other women! What a great thing to get asked to do!

Brenda: AWESOMENESS! You can do it!

Emily: That's amazing...just like you.

Janet: your humility will show so go for it!

Janis: Oh my goodness Jodie!! Make the video and send it to me!! I need some inspiration girl! Way to go!!!

So what do you all think?? Should I go for it, or ask to wait til I've lost more?

So my weight is coming down. Like Diandra said in my comments it might have been to my sore muscles from Pilates on Saturday. I was REALLY Sore. Although I haven't read anything "official' about sore muscles retaining water, I did read that the reason they hurt is because of water retention pressing on the torn muscles.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. DO ITTTTTTT :0) Personally speaking I am far more motivated by someone who's curretnly still on the journey than someone who's already at goal or a few pounds away. I know I shouldn't say that but I think its human nature. Makes me feel like I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do it....if for no other reason than to celebrate where you have got to and inspire others....and then when you have made more progress to have it to look back on and say, that was me then and now look at me. They will want to film you all over again. Oh do it...plz do it even if you don't show us I'd love to hear all about it.
    Go on! Say yes.......pleeeeeeeease!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL! You gotta do it! I really hope you do it! And, as much as i love theatre & the stage, I am very camera shy! I would be so nervous to do it... but i really hope you do anyway! It's so awesome! Definitely do it now & don't wait - they can always do a follow-up later when you've reached your goal weight!

    YAY!

    ReplyDelete