Friday, July 29, 2011

The Way it Makes Me Feel...

Here are some recent things that have sent me to the moon in glee.

The Fashion. I can buy much better, stylish clothes now that I'm a smaller size

Having a towel wrap around me (NOT a bath sheet!)

Having a friend tell me she didn't recognize me at first because I'd lost weight and my face was slimmer.

Having a guy in spin class tell me I was looking great

Being 4 1/2 months Diet Coke Free

Going to a party and not feeling like I have to eat everything that is out.

Having more energy to do things

Being able to last through 45 minutes of Sh'Bam (when I couldn't 5 months ago!)

Saying I lost 50 lbs!!

3 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! :) I love the fact that I can buy nicer clothes, but I can't yet wrap that towel around me.. Soon though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Great feelings!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete