Tuesday, July 26, 2011

OOF!

That's how I feel after back to back Spin and Pump classes...It's Tuesday and that's my double day with Kiersten. I burned over 500 calories in a 45 minute Spin class and probably close to another 500 in Body Pump. GO me, but OOF!

On a happy note, the pastor of that church with the bad VBS called me and absolutely understood why I was upset and said that he, too, was very frustrated with how things went overall yesterday morning. He said he would personally put a refund of my registration in the mail today. It was just a very nice conversation, and I have hope in humanity when someone listens and responds appropriately to my disappointment.

The 5K I signed up for in September got cancelled, but the Corn Maze one is still on for October. That's probably a good thing since I haven't been out jogging since my last 5k (partly because the weather has been so hot or rainy.

:) Have a happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment