Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Missing Routine

I've been out of routine since Friday. We camped this weekend and now a good friend from Boston is visiting until tomorrow. Normally I would go to the gym regardless or take her with me, but she has 3 kids (1 is a baby) and she is only here until tomorrow, so I really want to cherish the time with her.

But I miss my routine. It is what helps me be successful. I change it here and there, but almost 7 days out of it is tough! I've gotten in some exercise, which is good, but it's not the same.

I'm trying to plan for an anniversary trip with my hubby. Someplace we have to fly to that isn't super expensive...any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Vegas is always my first choice for not super expensive, as long as you stay away from gambling, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete