Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I made it through the storm...

We had a crazy rainy/windy storm here on Monday morning at around 7AM. It knocked out our power and 800,000! other people's power with it. Thankfully it came on about noon time today, so nothing got spoiled in our fridge we kept filled with ice. In some areas close by they don't expect power until Friday!

Of course I had about 7 loads of laundry to do, which I will probably be up until 1 AM doing while watching more episodes of Season 4 of Mad Men. Jon Hamm is kind of a stud, but there are a lot of moments where he just looks really goofy...I like the show though.

Things have been okay...Pumped and Cycled today, Body Flowed yesterday.

Feeling a bit blue but I should be expecting Aunt Flo soon I think....

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment