I'm always so flattered when other bloggers give me awards. When I first started this blog in 2009 I received some blog awards and I never could figure out how to post the pictures back up here...I decided that I would try to learn this morning and VOILA!!
So THANK YOU Hilary! You can follow Hilary over at
Thank the person who gave you the award with a link to their blog.
Tell us 10 things about yourself.
Nominate other bloggers and let them know about the award.
Ten Things About Me:
1) I love Paris. I have been there 3 times in the last 8 years. My cat is named Paris.
2) Musicals are great! Showboat is my favorite. It's old, but I LOVE IT!
3) I once was hit on by an Amish man in Pennsylvania on the bus going to Walmart.
4) I've been married for almost 8 years.
5) My dog is named Fenway after the Boston Red Sox.
6) I grew up in Rhode Island, lived in Massachusetts for 3 years, in Pennsylvania for 4 years and now have lived in Chicagoland for almost 4 years.
7) I majored in History and got my degree when I was 32.
8) I am fascinated by the Black Death (plague)
9) I did not learn to drive until I was 25
10) Most of my favorite foods are fruits. Bananas, Fresh Pineapple, Strawberries
Now to nominate some other bloggers.
http://leahs-new-ending.blogspot.com- I love Leah's blog. She has lost about 50 lbs, has run a 5K and is just all around inspiring
http://shrinkingaweigh.blogspot.com- Amanda just recently started her blog, so kudos to her! She's about 2 months or so into her journey and I'm glad to be following her along!
http://melissavenableweightloss.blogspot.com/- I'd be surprised if Melissa hasn't already gotten this award a billion times because she and her blog ARE adorable. Melissa is working hard to battle weight AND insulin resistance and she loves and works in theater! (See my number 2) LOVE her blog!
I really get so much inspiration and encouragement from my fellow bloggers. Thank you so much for reading me and commenting. It helps me more than you could ever know!