Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Spell is Broken!!!

YEAH!!!  The evil curse of a plateau has broken!  I seriously weigh 2.5 lbs less this morning than I did yesterday and almost the whole month of September!!  I wonder if visiting the doctor and having her say that I had zero symptoms of hyperthyroidism and maybe it WAS a lab error, just released some stress I was having?  Who knows?  Who cares?   I am .5 lbs away from having lost 75 lbs this year!  75 freaking fantastic lbs. 

Loving life today...going to seriously watch the sodium intake today.  It's Tuesday and that means double workout days and light supper (since Hubby is at bible study and I don't have to cook for him), so hopefully this dip will stay!!

Have a Transforming Tuesday!




3 comments:

  1. Transforming Tuesday - I like that.

    Also liked the pictures...I still have that --> in my mind when I see your name.

    Hope the bloodwork keeps coming back good, and it is amazing how we can be healthier than our slim husbands. I've had that happen before as well.

    (SPIN class kicked my butt today...woo boy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the scale moving again....you wanna send the potion to break my spell? HA HA

    ReplyDelete