Sunday, October 2, 2011

Are you still getting a Malware warning??

It came to my attention that some were getting the Malware warning.   I did a little research and scanning and found that it may have been coming from a blogger I had on my favorite reads.  She hasn't blogged in over a month, so I removed her from my list.

Please let me know if you still get the warning.  I had google scan MY site and it is absolutely nothing to do with my site.  It is safe.

Inspired by Leah I took a body step class this morning and it was much easier than I anticipated it being.  I kept the step off the risers, but for the first time out I got a good workout!

Have a good night!






2 comments:

  1. I am finally not getting a malware warning on your site! Now I have to catch up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! It's finally gone! Now I can read in peace! LOL

    ReplyDelete