Monday, October 24, 2011

3rd Weight Goal Met Today!!

FINALLY I met my third weight goal!  I am now officially what I weighed as a junior in high school!!  My next goal is 199 (to be below 200) so only 14 to go!!  If my weight loss had been going as it was, I'd say this was feasible by the end of the year, but I am not going to say it now.  The past few months my weight loss has slowed down (which by all research is expected) so I don't really want to put pressure on myself and be disappointed if it doesn't happen.


In January of this year I made the goal of being 212 by 2012 and since I'm only one lb away from that, I AM pretty certain that this goal  will be met!!

Have a terrific Monday!





8 comments:

  1. What a great way to start the week!! You seeing your goal met and me getting to read such a happy post!

    I just know you'll make the goal and what an awesome feeling that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. Also you need to post an updated pic of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be on cloud 9 right now Jodie! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an accomplishment. Congratulations! You have been so faithful and I admire you for that.

    ReplyDelete