Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crabby Old People

It is my hope as I grow old and all my hairs go white or gray that I will not be crabby.  I have started ushering at a local theater and I am by far the youngest usher by about 25 years or so.  And these ladies are just complaining old crabbies.  NOTHING is joyful...  Today we ushered some school groups seeing a performance and this one woman says "This is Hell!"   Then she says to me when the other house manager was on that I should do exactly what she says.  I responded that of course I would do what was asked of me.  She kind of smirked and then later proceeded to do something that she wasn't "supposed" to do which annoyed the stage manager.  Makes me laugh.

Anyhow, I'm still on a high about my 5K.  I've been doing well.  I haven't had a lot to really blog about lately so I've been a little more sporadic, but I'm doing well!




No comments:

Post a Comment