Friday, October 2, 2009

Spark People

Some bloggers I follow use sparkpeople.com to log their daily food. Give it a food, it will figure your calorie/fat/carbs/protein. This is pretty awesome. It's free to use, so I signed up for a free account. There's a ton of stuff on it that I haven't had the time to look at, but for now I'm going to try to log my food there. It even has McDonald's Ice Cream Cone values!

Leslie from Something Brilliant is Brewing has given me another award! I have to confess that I'm kind of clueless about these awards, but a big THANK YOU for recognizing me. It is the "Over the Top Award. Someday I'll figure out how to put those icons on my blog. You are supposed to answer questions, so I'll comply:
Here's what I have to do:

Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s quite tricky to use only one-word answers! Once you have filled it out ~~~ be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun!


1. Where is your cell phone? car

2. Your hair? medium

3. Your mother? Missouri

4. Your father? Golf

5. Your favorite food? banana

6. Your dream last night? armageddon

7. Your favorite drink? water

8. Your dream/goal? thinner

9. What room are you in? sun

10. Your hobby? internet

11. Your fear? crashing

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here!

13. Where were you last night? choir

14. Something that you aren’t? ) stupid

15. Muffins? chocolate

16. Wish list item? TV

17. Where did you grow up? Lincoln

18. Last thing you did? ate

19. What are you wearing? clothes

20. Your TV? analog

21. Your pets? cats

22. Friends? wonderful

23. Your life? full

24. Your mood? content

25. Missing someone? marie

26. Vehicle? Sienna

27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes

28. Your favorite store? Walmart

29. Your favorite color? brown

30. When was the last time you laughed? lunch

31. Last time you cried? Monday

32. Your best friend? Stephanie

33. One place that I go to over and over? Walmart

34. One person who emails me regularly? husband

35. Favorite place to eat? Longhorn


Right now I'm not going to pass it on. Sorry if that makes me a spoil sport, but right now that seems like a lot of work. I am very thankful for all who read my posts and who post about their lives. It is very meaningful and insightful to get the glimpses of peoples lives that struggle with similar things as I do. It makes the task of losing weight less daunting. I am inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment