Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Scale is moving

Finally, the scale is moving. I know in my head muscle weighs more than fat, so it makes sense, since I've been taking these classes at the fitness center to strengthen me. But it is soo much more victorious to see a number going down! No fitness center today. We are going to hang around and get some much needed cleaning done! I'm sure lugging laundry up 5 small flights of stairs (on our split level) will count for something!

I'm eating somewhat better. Still eating carbs, but not drinking Diet Coke. I did eat a candy bar yesterday. I need to be normal and feel normal and that a candy bar won't kill me! I read a blog yesterday that said this woman lost 130 lbs by exercising 6-8 hours per day. That to me is obsessive. I mean, great job for losing the weight, but that, to me, is not a reasonable, normal way to lose weight.

My goal in life is merely to feel normal or seem like it in body and mind. Of course figuring out what is normal outside of body size is a tougher job!

No comments:

Post a Comment