Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hot Dogs 1 - Me- 0

I had a fight with a hot dog and the hot dog won. 2 hot dogs actually. I stood there with the hot dog in my hand thinking, I shouldn't have this. I should choose something else. But I didn't. I wanted it, I could taste it without even putting my mouth on it and I caved. I've been snacking alot this afternoon. Bananas, Pineapple, Triscuits. Mostly fruits, but still I'm snacking too much.

I guess 2 hot dogs are no that bad if they are my dinner. I promptly drank 32 oz of water to try to keep myself from eating more. I do notice that working out HAS increased my appetite. However, I don't think I was hungry today. Maybe just a little stressed and bored. Today was rest day from the fitness center. We had a play date with our next door neighbor. The dad stayed the whole time which was okay, but weird. I cleaned and did laundry..nothing too exciting.

I did make my yearly obgyn appointment and scheduled myself for a yearly physical with a new doctor. I really didn't like last years doctor. I am convinced I have hypothyroidism, so I'm going to push this new doctor on that. It was promising. The office told me I had to fast for 12 hours before the appointment so I get good blood results. Nowhere has ever told me that before, so I have hope that maybe these results will come back with something concrete.

I thought about doing a step class tonight..but my legs are kind of sore..and need a rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just wanted to pop in and see what you are up to!

    Don't worry about the hot dogs, a couple of hot dogs won't ruin your plan if you don't let them!!

    I hope you like your new doctor. We are relatively new here, and I still can't find one I like very much. :(

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete