Friday, July 17, 2015

No rewards for being perfect

In weight loss there aren't always immediate rewards for perfect eating.

I've been on this current journey for 50 days and have lost 20 lbs.  That's actually almost 3lbs a week which is quite quick, but for the past 2 weeks I've been hovering and going up and down around the same weight.

I know why this is.  I'm working out.  My muscles are retaining water.  It got hot and humid.  And I got a sunburn.   The three things that make me retain water.  So I am perfect every day and there is nothing right now showing for it!

I know that that will change if I persevere, but I've got to keep going forward and not dwelling on it.

I've been down this road...it doesn't always make it easier...it helps to remember, but I'm ready to get back where I was, which makes me impatient.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment