Saturday, July 4, 2015

It was a nice thought at least...

Yesterday, I said that I used the lightest weights and held back a little so I wouldn't be sore today.  Yeah, that didn't work.    My legs are so sore from squats and my chest is sore from chest presses.  Egads...  well it's muscles tearing to rebuild themselves...  I know the drill.

I'm feeling a little emotional today for unknown reasons.  I'm tired I think.  I dreamt of my dad the other night and it usually sets me on edge when I dream of him.  I am one person who does not like to dream of my deceased loved ones.  It is just too painful, even if it is a good dream.


1 comment:

  1. Again, it's good to see you back and working on your goals. I've caught up on your blog and you're doing great! I hope you had a better weekend than this upsetting day. *hug*

    ReplyDelete