Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Am I a camel?

I've gained more than 3 lbs in 3 days due to water retention.  My work out from Friday left me so incredibly sore for 3 days.  The first day after I gained  1/2 a pound.  The next day I gained 2.4 lbs and then today I was up another LB! 

Craziness.  I'm drinking so much water, but it's not flushing out.. I should be going to the bathroom every 20 minutes the way I'm drinking, but my tired and achy muscles are holding on to everything!

I worked out again tonight.  Sometimes it's emotionally hard because I remember how easy it had gotten and now it's hard again.  But then I try to overcome it and think "This is how I start...I just have to keep moving forward."

Hopefully I won't gain another 2 lbs from this workout!  I know muscle weighs more than fat, but I know for sure this is all water weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment