Friday, October 25, 2013

Sometimes life just sucks

It's true.  I had a terrible day yesterday, which translates to terrible eating.

First, it's the 7 month anniversary of my dad dying. 
That needs no extra explanation.

Second, I'm lonely during the day.  I'm home with the baby, but all of my SAHM friends went back to work this year.  So between them and my dad, I always had conversations during the day.  Now - crickets.

Third;  My friendships at the fitness center have changed since my dad died.  I guess the gals just couldn't wait for me to get over my depression of grief, so they've moved on..caring about each other and doing stuff and just leaving me out.  I'm finally feeling back in the groove with everything and then I feel like I'm hitting a wall.  Like I posted on our facebook page about getting together for a pedi on Sunday afternoon.  Now previous peeps put that up and immediately either one was a yes or no....For me...again  Crickets.

Sometimes life just sucks.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should reach out to them in a private way. It is possible they don't know how to approach you without the awkwardness that they left you behind when they should have tried to help you.

    ReplyDelete