Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What to Do With A Scale Fail.

It's been so long since I've weighed myself daily, I kind of forgot this frustrating part.  When you do everything perfectly and the scale does not move.  For days.  This time it has only been 3 days, but it still is frustrating as all heck.

So my brain is trying to figure out why....hmm...I ran the race Sunday and my leg muscles are sore, so I could be retaining water still, especially because I cycled yesterday.

It could be because I'm ovulating, because it might just be about that time and often you retain water during that phase.

Or it could just BE!

Either way, I'm on target for my workout an weight goals for October, so I should be okay.  And if I don't make the weight one..I'll be oh so close.

So I'm not too worried...even if I want to throw my scale out the window!




No comments:

Post a Comment