Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh, How the Mighty Have Fallen

Well, I decided I didn't really want to start a new blog.  This is my blog, for better or for worse..even when I neglect it for months at a time.

Here is an update:

My father passed away March 24, 2013.  The last six months have been the most incredibly difficult of my life.  Needless to say, I did not care what I ate, how much I ate, or what exercise I did.

My little Charlotte Jo is now 9 months old.  She is such a wonderful baby and great joy

My twins are now 8 and in the 3rd grade.  They were just starting Kindergarten when I began this blog

I just finished a month of Physical Therapy for very painful plantar fasciitis.  It's about 90% better.

I have regained almost everything I lost the first time around. 


Here's the good news:  I know how to do what I did before (which means 100 lbs lost).

I've already stopped drinking Diet Coke again.  If you go back to the beginning - that's something that really helped me with sugary cravings.  I've not quite gone a month yet, but I'm almost there!

I am still working out - albeit not as frequently.  I had mommy guilt at first leaving Charlotte for two hours in the child care center.    Then I just didn't want to work out.  I was so embarrassed.  I'd regained what I'd lost...

It's all excuses, but some are valid.  I can do this again.  I keep a picture of me at my lowest weight on the fridge so I can see how beautiful I can be.

Here I go again....watch me lose.



No comments:

Post a Comment