Thursday, November 24, 2011

I thought this morning that I am so thankful for my body that can now run/jog 3.1miles without stopping. I am so thankful for the clothes I am wearing that are not plus sized I am so thankful that I do not have stomach issues like I used to since I am not eating the crap I used to. I am thankful for the circle of encouragement I have surrounding my lifestyle change and weight loss. My vacation is going well. I've been exercising - running a few times and took zumba I am not eating perfectly however I am eating very well. I am treating myself here and there, and did allow myself seconds. I'm just enjoying life. Happy thanksgiving all!

2 comments:

  1. Running 3.1 miles---that is a GREAT thing to be able to say---and I'm looking forward to the day that I can say that! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things to be thankful for. :) Glad you're enjoying your holiday.

    ReplyDelete