Monday, December 12, 2011

19 days ....

That's it....that's all there is left to 2011.    My goal for this year was met...I had wanted to be 212 by 2012 and I made them.  I have the small goal now of being under 200 by the end of the year.  I'm close but I've been struggling a little bit these past days.   Part of it is the holiday season of course, but I think the other part of it is the number problem that many of us have.

I've read and experienced how when we get to a certain number we stall...out of fear, boredom, resignation...I'm not sure what.    So I'm there.   And I have vowed that I will not step on the scale until December 31st, so hopefully I will surpass that 200 number without spending all my time thinking about it.  I do not want my mind games to trip me up.  I look good, I feel good, and I am going to get through this.    So if you don't see my weight updated for the next 19 days, worry not....I'm not giving up.  I just need to get over this hill so I can continue with my progress!

If you haven't read Thursday's post about the Avon Breast Cancer Walk, please do.  And if you are so willing, consider donating toward the cause.  A huge shout out to Hillary, Leah and Jessica, who have been willing to donate!  It amazes me often the kindness and generosity of the blogging world!





5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, Jodie - you are SO CLOSE to being under 200!! I know you are not giving up & I can't wait to see you get there!! :)

    I am doing good, too! Back on track, finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter whether you achieve this goal or not, you will have had such a great year! And the coming year will be just as great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, congrats on meeting your 2012 goal!!!

    Did I tell you my mom is a BC survivor? Yes, and she was offered all kinds of assistance, like a wig to borrow while she went through chemo, so I'm happy to help. Paying it forward...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to update your pic of you and your girls!

    ReplyDelete