Saturday, January 29, 2011

Get Down Get Down!

Woohoo! Huzzah! Hooray! Down 3.5 lbs this week.

JANUARY WEIGHT LOSS TOTAL: 17 LBS!!

Okay, I am a realist and know that I can not have a weight loss that grand any other time then the first month. But hot dog!! 17!

Wouldn't it be nice though, if we could lose 17 lbs a month? Then it would only take 6 months to lose 100 lbs? Then we wouldn't feel like we are walking up hill for what seems like FOREVER!!! It is not to be...

Hope everyone is getting down this week!! :) Rock on!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Congratulations. I wish we lived closer; I feel we would be friends. I have been lurking for a while. I am Bethany McDonald's sister (The Great Reduction). I appreciated your kind remarks after her death. Best of luck on your weight loss journey.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete