Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have lost 100 lbs!!!

Shocking.  Awesome.  Amazing.  Unbelievable!! 
As of 5:31 today, Sunday, February 26, 2012, I have lost 100 lbs.  100 lbs of fat gone, gone gone. 

For those of you who have been on this journey with me from the beginning...THANK YOU for every kind word of encouragement.  I cannot believe I would have come this far without that kindness.

I'm still going..I've got about 50 left to go, but that's the gravy, as they say.  I've done the biggest part.  The hardest part.   I'm not saying that the next 50 will be easy, but I've done the hardest thing of retraining my habits.  Exercising daily!  The rest of it will come as it comes.

But I've done it.  What I thought impossible.  What I thought improbable.   I have done.  I have finished this part of the race.  Now I keep moving, keep going!

Nothing's going to stop me!

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Awesome!!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow!!! That is totally amazing! I started at the same time as you and you made it! So, so impressed and congratulations. Enjoy it to its fullest because it is an amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely amazing! So inspiring! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done fantastically well...what an inspiration you are! I love tto read of your new life 100lb lighter, So pleased for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so, so happy for you! You are an inspiration to us all. *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I am SO happy for you. Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. BUT YAY!!

    ReplyDelete