Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blogging Rut

It's a good thing when I'm in a blogging rut...I think..  It means that things are going along just normally.   I'm still fighting to get those 2 lbs off to reach the 100 lbs...stealing dealing with constipation....but nothing new and amazing to report.

I'll begin running this week to start training for my 8k.

It's nice being in a peaceful place about weight loss.  

Boot camp is over!  WOOHOO!  I won't be doing that again.  It made really no difference in my weight or my size.  At least I tried it!

I've discovered Downton Abbey and I am now caught up on all the episodes.  I love me some period drama!!










1 comment:

  1. I love Downton Abbey myself. I set the DVR so I could watch it after the Superbowl! Love the period drama AND the fashions!

    ReplyDelete