Thursday, January 28, 2016

Girly troubles

Sometimes I can't wait for menopause.    I know it brings its own problems, but I've never been comfortable with the bleeding.  For years it didn't bother me too much because my body was so messed up from my binge eating that I would go 6 months or more without a period.   But when I eat right, I ovulate normally and am more like clockwork.

I am emotional and want to binge, but I've been in control...

Working out is never fun for me on my period.  And today my worst fear realized.  We were doing some ab work where we did leg extensions, and I felt it...knew it had leaked.  I turned over, saw the blood on the white white towel, and promptly got up and ran to the ladies....  Grrr....

Sure this is TMI  - but this blog is for that...for stuff I don't always say out loud, but think.  About the embarrassing moments..the trials, tribulations and all that...

I'm doing well....will give the stats on February 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment