Thursday, January 21, 2016

Diagnosis

So apparently I have something wrong with my patella femoral muscle.  Like I thought, I was overcompensating and also might have been having my knee cave in while working out putting pressure on that muscle.

It hurts, but I can mostly work out okay. 

I'm doing well with food and I've cut out Diet Coke again.  I haven't even really thought about diet coke in 3 weeks which is a good thing.  I have always believed in the connection between my binge eating and drinking Diet Coke.  When I lost weight the first time, I was off Diet Coke for a year.  Then my dad got sick, I got tired and needed a caffeine boost....then I gained weight because I started binge eating again.

Past is past though and I need to look forward to the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment