Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Road is Long with Many a Winding Turn...

I can't believe I've been blogging on and off for the last 6 years!  My twins were 4 when I started blogging and they are now 10.  I now have a 2 1/2 year old beautiful and precocious toddler.  I gained all those glorious 100 lbs I lost back after I gave birth and lost my father to liver cancer at the age of 66.  It's a long road.

I have had 28 pretty darn great days.  No diet coke...only a couple of cases of small binging.  I'm down 14.4 lbs in almost a month, which is pretty consistent with what I lost the first time around.  This is the first time in nearly 3 years that I have had a pretty clean month.

I'm working full time so I haven't quite figured out how to work the fitness center back into my life, but for me it was more the food that was the problem. 

My readers have probably long forgotten about me but I still want to move forward on this blog.  I'm going back to being less than a baby elephant again.  But I did it once, so I know it can be done!

If you are still reading me, leave me a comment!  I'm planning to get caught up with reading blogs soon!

1 comment:

  1. Jodie!! I'm so glad you're back!! Thanks for checking in. I look forward to continuing on this journey with you again. :-)

    ReplyDelete