Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mom-cation!

I just returned from Pheonix Arizona where I had a 5 day Mom-Cation.  When I quit my job to stay home again, I told my husband that I need to take some time each year just for me for a trip.  Last year I went to Disneyworld by myself, this year I went to Arizona to visit a girlfriend (and one of my former fitness instructors).

I had such a refreshing time and managed to even lose weight!  I went to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Desert Botanical Garden, Queen Creek Olive Oil Company Tour, The Musical Instrument Museum, Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesen West, The Phoenix Zoo, Hole in the Rock...just so much  It was wonderful!   I ate great food and didn't worry about what I was eating. 

So I'm back, feeling more refreshed, more committed.

I made my April goal (maybe a few days late but it's ACHIEVED!) - 30 lbs gone.

I hope all is well!

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I'm having trouble posting to some blogs. argh. But here's another try.

    I just want you to know you've encouraged me a lot at getting back on track. As I looked back on April and realized I actually lost weight I thought of you. Something like, "Look! I'm actually losing weight steadily like Jodie!" crossed my mind. :)

    I hope you are doing well and I look forward to seeing you reach your May goal.

    ReplyDelete